• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Stevenwrack

Hi guys!:/
    I’ve faced one problem…

You know, I’ve decided to create a funny video for my best friend. We have many common videos but they all are in Instagram or Facebook accounts.
    I’ve already tried to make a screen recorder on my phone, but it’s so time consuming. I’m not satisfied with various apps for downloading content directly from social networks.
    Most of them are awful. I’ve found [url=https://www.techulator.com/resources/19772-a-comprehensive-instagram-hashtag-guide-with-valuable-tips-and-tricks]how to download a video from iphone and upload it to instagram
    [/url] It’s convenient, works fast enough, no additional actions are needed. But still… It takes time to download a great number of videos.
    Maybe someone used it? How do you like it? Or do you know a good alternative to this app which works faster?

I would be grateful for any advice.
    And btw sorry for my bad English 🙂

I’ll give you my feedback a little bit later.

Stevenwrack

Hi guys!:/
    I’ve faced one problem…

You know, I’ve decided to create a funny video for my best friend. We have many common videos but they all are in Instagram or Facebook accounts.
    I’ve already tried to make a screen recorder on my phone, but it’s so time consuming. I’m not satisfied with various apps for downloading content directly from social networks.
    Most of them are awful. I’ve found [url=https://www.techulator.com/resources/19772-a-comprehensive-instagram-hashtag-guide-with-valuable-tips-and-tricks]how to download a live video from instagram
    [/url] It’s convenient, works fast enough, no additional actions are needed. But still… It takes time to download a great number of videos.
    Maybe someone used it? How do you like it? Or do you know a good alternative to this app which works faster?

I would be grateful for any advice.
    And btw sorry for my bad English 🙂

I’ll give you my feedback a little bit later.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Prawo dla opiekunek’ is closed to new topics and replies.